- WCC Rivals is a one/two over, 1v1 cricket match between you and an opponent of comparable skill level.
- You will each play both batting and bowling, order is decided by a toss.
- In Ranked Play the winner will get Coins, Tokens and a rise in Skill Rating (SR), and the loser will lose Coins and get a drop in Skill Rating (SR).
- In Unranked Play the winner and loser will win/lose only Coins.
- In one over matches, Token and SR rewards are 50% of those in two over matches.
- While batting, you have to initially tap with correct timing to select Loft, Power Drive or regular Drive (default).
- A Loft if timed correctly can go for six. A Power Drive if timed and placed correctly can go for a four.
- Tapping Loft while the needle is in the centre of the Loft zone will add more power to the loft.
- After the initial tap, you can move the batsman around in the crease and swipe at the right time to hit the ball.
- Check the Perfect Meter at the top to improve your shot timing. Hitting with perfect timing gives you more shot power.
- Avoid edging the ball as it can lead to catches.
- Tap Crease Dive as soon as it’s available to avoid runouts.
- Training Batting upgrades your controller. It will increase the Loft and Power Drive zones in the batting controller, make the needle slower, relax the Perfect meter, give your swipe more Shot Accuracy and make Crease Dive appear sooner.
- While bowling, you have to initially tap with correct timing to select Special Delivery or regular (default). Special Deliveries help you bowl out or restrict the batsman
- Next, tap to set the speed of the ball. Time it correctly to avoid bowling a no-ball.
- Tap to select the swing/spin.
- APosition where you want to pitch the ball.
Connection Related Issues
- Ensure your device is not running in power-saving mode.
- Ensure you have enough charge in your device.
- Check that you have a stable internet connections. Disconnections and delays can lead to losses.
- Repeated interruptions (more than 3) such as attending phone calls, messages, switching to other apps, changing app focus etc. will lead to being disconnected and will result in a loss.
- Ensure your internet connection is fast enough, ideally at the recommended speeds (4G/WiFi).
- Pause functionality is not available since WCC Rivals is multiplayer only.